DATE/TIME: February 11th, 2010, 8:00pm
VENUE: Alix Goolden Hall – Victoria Conservatory of Music 907 Pandora Ave.
Tickets at the door: $10 General / 5 Students & Seniors
A showcase of Victoria’s Professional Talent. Proceeds go toward Guitar Victoria and to guitar programs in need such as the Victoria Conservatory Summer Guitar Academy.
We need your support so spread the word and come see a great concert!
Free tickets to students age 15 and under, pick them up at the Victoria Conservatory Front Desk (900 Johnson Street, M-F 9:00-5:00pm. There’s still 20 left so pick them up fast!
Join our event and invite your friends…it makes you just plain awesome!
- Victoria Guitar Trio performing latin influenced trio music by Patrick Roux
- Continuum Consort, soprano Elizabeth MacIsaac, flutist Emily Nagelbach, and guitarist Douglas Hensley Songs of Mystery and Night by David Loeb
- Carli & Julie Kennedy , performing original songs from their recent recording!
- VCM Guitar Orchestra, directed by Michael Dias
- Quelus Duo, performing the first movement of Hetu’s Double Guitar Concerto with string quartet: the string trio is Satori Strings: Cathryn Kennedy, Zachary Taylor and Elizabeth Jane Fields and to form the quartet we have special guest Philip Manning.
- Duo Verdejo, performing works for Viola and Guitar (Megan Verdejo, viola)
- Alexander Dunn, performing Beatles arrangements and in music by John Oliver in guitar quartet
- Douglas Hensley, performing with the spectacular Continuum Consort
- Michael Dias, performing in nearly everything! What a guy! Victoria Trio, Quelus
- Bradford Werner, your host for the night, Quelus Duo, Victoria Trio
- Adrian Verdejo, joins Megan Verdejo to showcase guitar-viola works, Victoria Trio